Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Currently...


Reading: Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling. I found it absolutely hilarious and it reminded me so much of the humor that my best friend Kendra and I share. Damn, Mindy, and to think I thought you were awesome enough just being on/writing for The Office.

Watching: My daytime talk shows. Maury, Bill Cunningham, Jeremy Kyle, and sometimes the ever-fabulous Wendy Williams. Ok, Wendy is actually really damn obnoxious, but how can I help it when she gets such awesome guest appearances? I do hate the "oo-oo," and "how you doin'"s, though.

Working on: Getting my ass in gear to go back to school. Lord knows, it's been a while, but I'm determined! Also working on the mini trailer my mom and I bought together :) A fixer-upper for mommy and me.

Thinking about: Anxiety, seeing psychiatrists, Morgan's birthday yesterday; today has been filled with dread. But also some shopping. But mostly dread.

Anticipating: I just got engaged!!

Listening to: Sweet Home Alabama. I love this song so much. It makes me want to go to Alabama. The song itself paints such a laid back and relaxed picture - and I could really use that today.

Eating: Garlic bread. Starving from coming home after a long day of not-too-much eating, I raided the fridge and threw some garlic Texas Toast in the oven. I'm starving, but I can wait another five minutes for garlic bread. Loving carbs right now, like, a ton. Pastas, breads, pretzels (ok, yea that's a bread, but still), etc.

Wishing: For peace to come over my friends and family and loved ones. A lot of people I know are going through some hard time right now, and I just wish it were easier on them. It's hard seeing those you love go through so much and not be able to help. I just have to hope that someday all of us could look back on the time that is (was) now and say, "Thank, God, we got through that."

No comments:

Post a Comment