Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Currently

Can't wait for: Tomorrow! Today has been very slow, what with my daily routines, but tomorrow is going to be bursting at the seams with stuff to do. Very excited to finish my work day tomorrow morning and get paid, use said paycheck to scurry on out of Moorpark and go back to Yer Cheatin' Heart to see Justin and color-in the tattoo on my leg. Afterwords, drive back (hopefully NOT in traffic this time) and arrive at Liz's house in time for baking and Grey's Anatomy. Not only this, but on friday, Katrina is flying in from Seattle and is staying with me until Monday! Every day is girl's day this weekend.

Listening to: Well, nothing at the moment, but Gotye - Somebody That I used To Know is certainly stuck in my head from hearing it a few minutes ago. In reality, the girls that I nanny after school are watching to Disney Channel. Teen Bop till you drop.

Thinking about: How badly I'm missing out on traveling lately. I heard a song today that really got me excited for Summer and made me want to trip it out to Louisiana. Never been, always wanted to. I can just imagine myself and some friends finding a great little lake with a dock to swim in under the hot sun and drink some southern-style sweet tea. I love that stuff. I day dream a ton and those are usually the things I day dream about.

Wanting: A serious shoulder rub. Today was hell in terms of cleaning my room. I did a lot of heavy lifting to get into some places and did a lot of reaching and my shoulders are really feeling it. On the plus side though, my room has never been cleaner, nor has my curiosity shelf ever looked more awesome.

Eating: Taquitos with sour cream and hot sauce. Absolutely amazing. I didn't get a chance to have much of an appetite today, but I did have a good breakfast. One which I'm hoping to recreate for myself tomorrow - strawberries and a bagel with cream cheese and a glass of orange juice and later followed by a cup of Jasmine tea. Knock me out.

Wishing: With all the great luck I've been having at the thrift store lately, I still wish I had the money to go out and do some damage to my bank account in some of my other favorite retail stores. Seriously, lately I've been loving online shopping (ie. Zara, Madewell, Need Supply, etc.) and it saves so much money in the longrun. But I still love walking into J. Crew. Now, I could really do some damage there.

No comments:

Post a Comment