Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

My first day in the new year! I'm pleased to say that it has been very productive. I raided my closet for clothes to thirft/consign, got one (very important to me) DIY project finished - made a gorgeous new terrarium bowl out of an old lamp my neighbor was throwing out, filled other terrariums, organized my shelves, spent time with my boyfriend's mom at her house, had dinner and watched some shows and cleaned my room (almost spotless). It was a good start to 2012.

2011 was so full for me. I got to celebrate my one year anniversary with my boyfriend, move in with said boyfriend, bought a ferret, adopted a dog, went to Vegas a few times and started tattooing! Tomorrow, I'll be going back to work nannying after my long two-week break and I'm excited to start saving my money up again after all that holiday spending. I know that one of my resolutions was to put money into my savings account every month, but I think I may just be naughty for the first month...it WILL be my birthday! I plan on doing a blog redesign by Don at Adeline's Daddy and I want to get a new tattoo for my birthday at the end of the month, so for the month of January, instead of it going into my saving account, I'll be saving my wages for those two bits of fun for myself. THEN the savings account resolution can really kick off. So thats the beginning of the year for me. Wow. I'm off to a quick start.

New beginnings for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment