Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Recap



Last night was my little birthday party at my house and I have the best, funniest, coolest, and kindest friends out there. When I started decorating, Sally's boyfriend, Sid, said, "Wait, is it normal for you to decorate for your own party?" and then, "You're baking your OWN cake??" Kind of a, "Stop doing things for yourself - this is your night." It was sweet because later, everyone else said the same things. I wasn't even expecting to get birthday gifts last night, but I did! The highlight being the tons of Japanese candy that me and my sister love. There were about 20 people in my house and it was sooo much fun.

Annie gave me a henna tattoo on my hand, I showed everyone the actual tattoo I got on friday (I'll show pictures once I get the coloring done!), gave Hayley and Liz hair bows, had great girl talk, and I got a ton of hugs and kisses.


So thank you, Dustin, Sally, Sid, Eric, Steven, Liz, Hayley, Natalie, Katy, Alex, Lauren, Mikey, Michael, Thrak, Jon, Ellis, Alex, Olly, Sage, Bryan, Garrett, Louis, Cole, Jacob, Greg, Annie, Adrian, and Donny

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment